Hot New African Mango Diet has Reporter Losing it! (pounds that is...)


By: Jennifer Theuriau | Feb 23rd 2011 

African Mangos are the latest weight loss fad. These so called super foods taken as a dietary supplement for enhanced weight loss have been receiving a lot of international media attention. And like you have probably already seen, accounts of the berry are all over the Internet in blogs and success stories of people who have used the berry in pill form and lost a ton of weight.
But we here at Channel 8 are a little skeptical and weren't sure that we've seen any real proof that these pills work for weight loss. So we decided to put these products to the test. What better way to find out the truth than to conduct our own study?
To get started, I volunteered to be the guinea pig. I applied to receive a bottle of Advanced African Mango. While there are tons of African Mangos berry ads online, Advanced African Mango is one of the most credible and trustworthy suppliers on the market. It included a free trial of the product and it did not have any confusing fine print.
Another reason why I chose is because it is the most concentrated and purest African Mangos product on the market. This would give me the most accurate results for my test.
I honestly felt fantastic. This stuff is amazing! /July 30, 2011/Riyaj Shah

1 comment:

  1. supplements have become nearly impossible to find in stores after Dr. Mehmet Oz, mentioning no specific brand, hailed it as "The No. 1 Miracle in a Bottle to Burn Fat" on his popular daytime African mango Plus

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kindly visiting my blog. Leave your comments. I will appreciate your comments as I always do.